BMRB launches survey to identify elite Euro consumers
LONDON - Research firm BRMB has extended its reach across Europe with the launch of a new survey building on its tool TGI Europa.
The survey, called called TGI Europa Elite, identifies European upmarket consumers and aims to offer media planners a reliable platform for media selling among pan-European media owners.
TGI Europa Elite has a sample size of 40,000 adults across four key European economies - France, Germany, Great Britain and Spain - and includes usage habits, lifestyles and information on media exposure as well as data on the attitudes of upmarket consumers in those countries.
It measures hundreds of product categories and thousands of brands, which are available for cross-analysis against each other. A wide range of product sectors are covered including motoring, shopping and financial services. All variables are specifically relevant to the lifestyles of upmarket adults.
The survey finds that upmarket consumers are 80% more likely to have spent at least €3,750 on their last holiday, two thirds more likely to have spent €1,500+ on their main TV set and almost twice as likely to have spent €30,000 or more on their most recent car, in comparison to the average adult.
BMRB is an operating company within the KMR Group. KMR is a division of the Millward Brown Group, part of Kantar, the information, insight and consultancy arm of WPP.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- EMEA Category Controller McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
- SEO Account Manager PFJ £35000.00 per annum, London
- PR Account Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 per annum, Birmingham
- HEAD OF DIGITAL SALES Success Digital £Competitive Salary + Bonus Scheme, Manchester
- PPC Manager Better Placed Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, North West England