Nunwood breaks £1m new business barrier in July
LONDON - Market research agency Nunwood has added over £1m worth of new business over the month of July, with 26 new blue-chip clients taken on in 2006.
According to British Market Research Association statistics, Nunwood grew by 44% in 2005, a figure hugely surpassing the industry average of 2.5%.
Phil Rushfirth, managing director at Nunwood, said the agency had been structuring its business around the needs of its clients including strengthening its online centralised information service, Fizz.
He said: "Market analytics and film production have really helped to build new and strengthen existing client partnerships."
Last month Somerfield agreed to trial a mystery shopper scheme conducted by the agency, aimed at identifying consumer trends.
In June Nunwood promoted Andrew Wiseman, its former head of global insight, to director of market analytics and hired Marco Guida as its statistical analyst.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London
- PPC Senior Executive - Big Brand - PPC Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London