Nunwood breaks £1m new business barrier in July
LONDON - Market research agency Nunwood has added over £1m worth of new business over the month of July, with 26 new blue-chip clients taken on in 2006.
According to British Market Research Association statistics, Nunwood grew by 44% in 2005, a figure hugely surpassing the industry average of 2.5%.
Phil Rushfirth, managing director at Nunwood, said the agency had been structuring its business around the needs of its clients including strengthening its online centralised information service, Fizz.
He said: "Market analytics and film production have really helped to build new and strengthen existing client partnerships."
Last month Somerfield agreed to trial a mystery shopper scheme conducted by the agency, aimed at identifying consumer trends.
In June Nunwood promoted Andrew Wiseman, its former head of global insight, to director of market analytics and hired Marco Guida as its statistical analyst.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)