Nunwood breaks £1m new business barrier in July
LONDON - Market research agency Nunwood has added over £1m worth of new business over the month of July, with 26 new blue-chip clients taken on in 2006.
According to British Market Research Association statistics, Nunwood grew by 44% in 2005, a figure hugely surpassing the industry average of 2.5%.
Phil Rushfirth, managing director at Nunwood, said the agency had been structuring its business around the needs of its clients including strengthening its online centralised information service, Fizz.
He said: "Market analytics and film production have really helped to build new and strengthen existing client partnerships."
Last month Somerfield agreed to trial a mystery shopper scheme conducted by the agency, aimed at identifying consumer trends.
In June Nunwood promoted Andrew Wiseman, its former head of global insight, to director of market analytics and hired Marco Guida as its statistical analyst.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, London