Gyro hires former Proximity new business director
LONDON - Former Proximity London new business director Paul Neal has joined integrated agency Gyro International as business development director.
Neal left Proximity last month after nine years, before which he held other positions at Communique, the International Airline Passengers Association, Beard Hawkins Direct and DDM Advertising.
Gyro is expanding into the consumer marketing arena after becoming the UK's largest business-to-business direct marketing agency in 2004. It has taken on more than 30 new staff since moving to new office space in Chelsea Harbour earlier this year.
Richard Perry, managing director of Gyro International UK, said: "Paul has enormous passion and a wealth of new business experience that will be a tremendous asset to the agency as we continue our rapid expansion."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- QC Portfolio Sport 100, London (Greater)
- New Business Manager Beyond The Book £30,000-£40,000 +bonus+car, Derbyshire / Leicestershire / Lincolnshire / Northamptonshire / Nottinghamshire
- Marketing Manager Nu Creative Talent £26500.00 - £33000.00 per annum + excellent benefits, Hertfordshire
- Midweight-Senior Creative Team Major Players £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Communications Executive Haymarket Media Group Dependant on Experience, Teddington, London (Greater)