Gyro hires former Proximity new business director
LONDON - Former Proximity London new business director Paul Neal has joined integrated agency Gyro International as business development director.
Neal left Proximity last month after nine years, before which he held other positions at Communique, the International Airline Passengers Association, Beard Hawkins Direct and DDM Advertising.
Gyro is expanding into the consumer marketing arena after becoming the UK's largest business-to-business direct marketing agency in 2004. It has taken on more than 30 new staff since moving to new office space in Chelsea Harbour earlier this year.
Richard Perry, managing director of Gyro International UK, said: "Paul has enormous passion and a wealth of new business experience that will be a tremendous asset to the agency as we continue our rapid expansion."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Account Director - Leading Communications Agency Digital Gurus £43000 - £50000 Per Annum Up to £50K + Bens, London
- Marketing Manager fishtank £35000 - £45000 per annum, Bristol
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Social and Digital Media - Leading Luxury Brand Digital Gurus £55000 - £65000 Per Annum plus bonuses, London
- Account Director fishtank £40000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Somerset
- Digital Media Senior Executive - Mobile - Leading Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London