TNS's Meijer steps up to Latin America role
LONDON - TNS regional director for East Asia, Wander Meijer, has transferred to a new role as TNS regional director for Latin America.
Meijer will be be fully relocated to the market research giant's offices in Buenos Aires by January 2007.
TNS Asia and Latin America regional managing director, James Hall, said: "We are very fortunate to have Wander accept this role as he will bring considerable TNS knowledge to the position along with extremely strong operational skills and regional business knowledge to the Latam sub-region."
TNS said that Meijier has expanded the TNS Hong Kong office into one of the group's most successful operations in the region.
Responsible for developing the group's international research centre, international calling centre and '6thdimension' online panel for the Asia Pacific hub, he has also managed the company's two regional business centres in Hong Kong and Singapore.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, South East
- Project Manager Red Sofa London £45000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Senior Partnerships Manager Sport England £37,336, Bloomsbury, London
- Interaction Designer Zebra People £30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Senior CRM Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East