Enterprise IG promotes two to creative director level
LONDON - Enterprise IG, the WPP-owned branding agency, has promoted design directors Ewan Ferrier and Mark Pursey the positions of creative director of brand experience and product branding respectively.
With a background in retail and exhibition design, Ferrier will lead the development of retail, work environments and live events projects for clients including SABMiller, Levi's and Vodafone.
Pursey's will oversee strategic and creative product branding and reporting to Glenn Tutssel, Enterprise IG executive creative director.
Tutssel said: "Both promotions illustrate the continued success and growth of Enterprise IG. Ewan and Mark form an integral driving force behind our creative product and I very much look forward to working with them in their new roles."
The appointments follow the promotion of Sue Daun to managing creative director of brand experience, earlier this year.
Last month, the agency celebrated its 30-year anniversary. European chairman Terry Tyrrell and Sam Sampson started Sampson Tyrrell in 1976, which joined the WPP group 10 years later and was renamed Enterprise IG in 1996.
Referred to as a "trailblazer" by WPP chief executive Sir Martin Sorrell, the agency now employs 600 people in 22 offices worldwide.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Digital Designer become £40-45K, Central London
- Senior Designer - Digital Agency Aquent £40-£45k, North London
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 per annum, London
- Global Innovation Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, South East region