Elmwood gives Ginger Productions a makeover
LONDON - Brand design agency Elmwood has completed a rebrand of Ginger Productions, the company behind 'Jack Osbourne: Adrenaline Junkie', 'TFI Friday' and 'Don't Forget Your Toothbrush'.
The project includes a new brand identity for the production company, including new brand guidelines, stationery and literature.
Radio 2 presenter Chris Evans started Ginger in 1994, selling it in 1999 as part of SMG Media purchase of the Ginger Media Group.
Elizabeth Partyka, managing director of Ginger Productions and sister company SMG Productions, said: "Our vision for Ginger is to become the first supplier of choice in its markets, to lead the way in new models of programme funding and to stay ahead of changing market conditions.
"What Elmwood has done with the brand is to make people look at Ginger in a totally different way. Still edgy, innovative and young, but also distinctive, high quality and able to deliver in an ever-changing marketplace.
The agency has picked up many awards in the past few years, including North of England Design Consultancy of the year in 2005 and 2006, and the Robert Horne Scottish Design Agency of the Year 2004.
Nick Ramshaw, managing director of Elmwood's Edinburgh office, said: "Ginger is one of these brands that everyone knows, even my mum. But its target audience of programme commissioners is incredibly small.
"What we needed to do was to reinvent the way these particular people thought of Ginger, not throwing the bath water out, but re-emphasising the brand's personality."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)