Reckitt Benckiser hires FullSix for digital healthcare
LONDON - Reckitt Benckiser has hired FullSix to handle an overhaul of its international digital marketing activity for its healthcare brands.
A key task for the agency is to better integrate activity for the firm's most well-known healthcare brands including Nurofen, Clearasil and Strepsils and multi-market activity.
The brief covers activity across Europe, the Middle East, Asia and Africa. Work by FullSix also includes developing multi-brand websites, as well as local eCRM programmes.
This latest account win for FullSix builds on an existing relationship with Reckitt Benckiser. It already handles digital activity for its household goods brands, including Calgon, Vanish and Finish.
FullSix UK managing director Steve Baer, said: "It's exciting to see such a recognisable and influential global player investing in their interactive marketing platform and we look forward to delivering some really innovative marketing for them in this field."
Andy Sarfas, Reckitt Benckiser global internet business manager, added: "We're confident that working with Full Six to maximise our internet offering in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia is an important step on the path to further success and continuing to build on our position as an industry leader."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Senior UX/IA Mobile Designer - 3 Month Contract - London Network Career Consultants £300 - £350 per day, London
- Junior Account Executive Pitch Consultants £15000 - £18000 per annum, Birmingham
- French Speaking Graphic designer | Corporate communications - Global Healthcare Brand Aquent Competitive day rate, Hertfordshire
- Client Services Director - Full-Service Digital Agency Silverdrum to £55,000 + benefits, London