Reckitt Benckiser hires FullSix for digital healthcare
LONDON - Reckitt Benckiser has hired FullSix to handle an overhaul of its international digital marketing activity for its healthcare brands.
A key task for the agency is to better integrate activity for the firm's most well-known healthcare brands including Nurofen, Clearasil and Strepsils and multi-market activity.
The brief covers activity across Europe, the Middle East, Asia and Africa. Work by FullSix also includes developing multi-brand websites, as well as local eCRM programmes.
This latest account win for FullSix builds on an existing relationship with Reckitt Benckiser. It already handles digital activity for its household goods brands, including Calgon, Vanish and Finish.
FullSix UK managing director Steve Baer, said: "It's exciting to see such a recognisable and influential global player investing in their interactive marketing platform and we look forward to delivering some really innovative marketing for them in this field."
Andy Sarfas, Reckitt Benckiser global internet business manager, added: "We're confident that working with Full Six to maximise our internet offering in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia is an important step on the path to further success and continuing to build on our position as an industry leader."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London