Reckitt Benckiser hires FullSix for digital healthcare
LONDON - Reckitt Benckiser has hired FullSix to handle an overhaul of its international digital marketing activity for its healthcare brands.
A key task for the agency is to better integrate activity for the firm's most well-known healthcare brands including Nurofen, Clearasil and Strepsils and multi-market activity.
The brief covers activity across Europe, the Middle East, Asia and Africa. Work by FullSix also includes developing multi-brand websites, as well as local eCRM programmes.
This latest account win for FullSix builds on an existing relationship with Reckitt Benckiser. It already handles digital activity for its household goods brands, including Calgon, Vanish and Finish.
FullSix UK managing director Steve Baer, said: "It's exciting to see such a recognisable and influential global player investing in their interactive marketing platform and we look forward to delivering some really innovative marketing for them in this field."
Andy Sarfas, Reckitt Benckiser global internet business manager, added: "We're confident that working with Full Six to maximise our internet offering in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia is an important step on the path to further success and continuing to build on our position as an industry leader."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham