Jam unveils final stage of The Night Listener website
LONDON - Online and creative PR agency Jam has unveiled the final version of its UK viral website for the psychological thriller 'The Night Listener,' which stars Robin Williams and Toni Collette.
Jam won the contract to conceive, design, build and promote the website from Icon Film Distribution, and viewers will be able to watch the trailer and visual components, while listening to excerpts of the film, which is released in the UK on September 15.
'The Night Listener' website was conceived in stages, with the first step involving a teaser animation and an email submission form to find out more details.
The second stage of the site development had an investigative angle, inviting users to work out the identity of The Night Listener.
The final stage, which is available now, has a branded entry page and features standard content about the film's synopsis, and the UK trailer.
Dan Noy, account director at Jam, said: "We believe that producing a site that offers an experience that mirrors the film itself is an effective tool for reaching the perfect audience -- allowing it to work as a viral experience as well."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London
- Interim Customer Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London