City AM unveils non-conventional ad spaces with Samsung
LONDON - Mobile phone giant Samsung is to promote its recently launched Ultra Edition range of multimedia handsets using City AM's non-conventional, triangular ad spaces.
The financial freesheet said the ads would roll out over the next three weeks in the newspaper's floating and fireplace ad spaces. The deal, which was brokered by MindShare, will include sponsorship of the title's business travel supplement on September 26.
Jeremy Slattery, sales director at City AM, said: "We created these new advertising shapes to achieve brand standout for our clients and this has provided an exciting platform for Samsung to engage with our readers."
MindShare said the deal would allow Samsung to demonstrate its commitment to providing the business community with the latest mobile phone technology.
City AM, which recently claimed a circulation in excess of 90,000, celebrated its first birthday on September 5. The new advertising spaces were launched to coincide with the paper's first anniversary.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham