City AM unveils non-conventional ad spaces with Samsung
LONDON - Mobile phone giant Samsung is to promote its recently launched Ultra Edition range of multimedia handsets using City AM's non-conventional, triangular ad spaces.
The financial freesheet said the ads would roll out over the next three weeks in the newspaper's floating and fireplace ad spaces. The deal, which was brokered by MindShare, will include sponsorship of the title's business travel supplement on September 26.
Jeremy Slattery, sales director at City AM, said: "We created these new advertising shapes to achieve brand standout for our clients and this has provided an exciting platform for Samsung to engage with our readers."
MindShare said the deal would allow Samsung to demonstrate its commitment to providing the business community with the latest mobile phone technology.
City AM, which recently claimed a circulation in excess of 90,000, celebrated its first birthday on September 5. The new advertising spaces were launched to coincide with the paper's first anniversary.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London