The7stars wins account for planning site Getmemedia
LONDON - The7Stars has won the media account for Getmemedia.com, the online planning resource for agencies and marketers launched by former Nestle media controller Pete Davis.
The site, set up in March this year, allows users to enter their target audience, a budget and media platforms. It uses the information to generate a media plan, complete with contact details and an estimated budget.
In other news, the agency has recruited Atlantic Records media planner Nik Wheatley from Media Campaign Services, as it prepares to pitch for EMI Music's £14m media account.
The7stars has been invited by EMI to pitch for its UK media planning and buying business in the final quarter of the year, going up against incumbents Carat and MCS.
Gareth Jones, partner at the7stars, said: "We were really impressed with Nik's understanding of communications strategy. His experience with UKTV and Atlantic Records has given him a tremendous insight into the particular challenges faced in the entertainment industry."
Wheatley has previously worked in the strategic planning team at UKTV.
Jones formerly handled the EMI account at Carat until he left to join the7stars in January.
The agency's roster of clients includes Bonduelle Foods, Crown Golf and South West Tourism.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Senior Brand Consultant - Brand Strategist Royds Raphael £85k-£100k+neg, London
- PROCUCTION MANAGER / DIRECTOR - BRANDING DESIGN & STRATEGY Royds Raphael £45k-£50k+neg, London