The7stars wins account for planning site Getmemedia
LONDON - The7Stars has won the media account for Getmemedia.com, the online planning resource for agencies and marketers launched by former Nestle media controller Pete Davis.
The site, set up in March this year, allows users to enter their target audience, a budget and media platforms. It uses the information to generate a media plan, complete with contact details and an estimated budget.
In other news, the agency has recruited Atlantic Records media planner Nik Wheatley from Media Campaign Services, as it prepares to pitch for EMI Music's £14m media account.
The7stars has been invited by EMI to pitch for its UK media planning and buying business in the final quarter of the year, going up against incumbents Carat and MCS.
Gareth Jones, partner at the7stars, said: "We were really impressed with Nik's understanding of communications strategy. His experience with UKTV and Atlantic Records has given him a tremendous insight into the particular challenges faced in the entertainment industry."
Wheatley has previously worked in the strategic planning team at UKTV.
Jones formerly handled the EMI account at Carat until he left to join the7stars in January.
The agency's roster of clients includes Bonduelle Foods, Crown Golf and South West Tourism.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Web Designer: Fashion, Web, Email, Tablet, Mobile, HTML Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Lead Graphic Designer (Print, Publishing, Fashion, Lifestyle) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Media Manager- BOUTIQUE agency- £40K! Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Sales Manager- Dynamic Video, digital & Mobile Business Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + amazing commission, London
- Account Director PFJ £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Comms Account Manager: £35k Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London