Stannah hands Leagas Delaney its creative duties
LONDON - Leagas Delaney has scooped the advertising account for Stannah Stairlift, understood to be worth between £3m and £4m.
Leagas Delaney won the business after a final three way shoot-out against Hooper Galton and the incumbent, Ten Alps RMA. The pitch was handled by the AAR.
The agency will now be tasked with reinventing the brand and hopes to take a more modern approach to the product, which has been the butt of many jokes.
Its work will promote the Seymour Powell-designed products and will "challenge consumers to discuss mobility issues and strip away any stigmas that may have been associated with the category".
Stannah hopes to target its products to the more affluent elderly market, rather than aiming it at just the disabled and OAP market.
Leagas Delaney's first campaign is to be print, online and TV.
Joseph Stannah founded the company, which is now the UK's largest supplier of staiflights, in 1860 and it continues to run in the family.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £32000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, City of London