Filetti backs sensitive non-bio launch with integrated drive
LONDON - Household products firm Henkel Laundry & Home Care is backing the relaunch of its Filetti Sensitively Clean non-biological washing detergent with an integrated marketing campaign.
The dermatologically approved Filetti Sensitively Clean, which is being relaunched in the UK after 21 years, is aimed at families with babies and young children.
The relaunch includes a new pack design and a campaign created by Proximity and Haygarth, which kicks off with consumer press ads in October targeting mums and young families.
The press ads will be followed by targeted DM and sampling activities. The advertising and DM has been created by Proximity with Haygarth responsible for an extensive trade and consumer PR campaign.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Digital Account Executive The Little Black Book Agency £16000 - £18000 per annum, Lancashire