Filetti backs sensitive non-bio launch with integrated drive
LONDON - Household products firm Henkel Laundry & Home Care is backing the relaunch of its Filetti Sensitively Clean non-biological washing detergent with an integrated marketing campaign.
The dermatologically approved Filetti Sensitively Clean, which is being relaunched in the UK after 21 years, is aimed at families with babies and young children.
The relaunch includes a new pack design and a campaign created by Proximity and Haygarth, which kicks off with consumer press ads in October targeting mums and young families.
The press ads will be followed by targeted DM and sampling activities. The advertising and DM has been created by Proximity with Haygarth responsible for an extensive trade and consumer PR campaign.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Producer Premier Media Up to £35,000, London
- Producer - Commercial Projects Premier Media Up to £35,000, London
- Quantitative Researchers Lipton Fleming £20000 - £70000 per annum + benefits, London
- Qualitative Researchers Lipton Fleming £20000 - £75000 per annum + Benefits, London