Alterian racks up new business through Spanish partner
LONDON - Alterian's Spain and Portugal reseller Alterian Iberica has won a number of new contracts including Vodafone and Spain's leading pizza delivery company.
Vodafone Espana, the second-largest mobile operator in Spain, is using Alterian's marketing software for customer segmentation and campaign analysis.
Iberica has also won the contract to implement Alterian software at Telepizza'a CRM division. Telepizza operates a network of more than 200 company-owned and 300 franchise stores in Spain, Portugal, Poland, the Czech Republic and Central and South America.
Another recent customer is OgilvyOne Espana.
Ben Jackson, Alterian's head of European partners, said: "We are delighted that our relationship with Iberica is going from strength to strength, having won 21 clients since becoming a master reseller in 2004."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Lead Designer (Print, Agency, Conceptual, Typography, ATL, BTL) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Paid Social Manager - Leading Media Agency - Biddable Media Ultimate Asset £28000 - £36000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Freelance Planner - FMCG, Pitches & Government Business Speckled Frog £250-£300 daily rate, possibly negotiable, dependent on experience, Central London
- Brand and Marketing Manager sipsmith Up to £30,000 = Benefits (including gin!), Chiswick. London