Alterian racks up new business through Spanish partner
LONDON - Alterian's Spain and Portugal reseller Alterian Iberica has won a number of new contracts including Vodafone and Spain's leading pizza delivery company.
Vodafone Espana, the second-largest mobile operator in Spain, is using Alterian's marketing software for customer segmentation and campaign analysis.
Iberica has also won the contract to implement Alterian software at Telepizza'a CRM division. Telepizza operates a network of more than 200 company-owned and 300 franchise stores in Spain, Portugal, Poland, the Czech Republic and Central and South America.
Another recent customer is OgilvyOne Espana.
Ben Jackson, Alterian's head of European partners, said: "We are delighted that our relationship with Iberica is going from strength to strength, having won 21 clients since becoming a master reseller in 2004."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire