Find.co.uk acquires financial data firm Defaqto
LONDON - Market research company Defaqto has been acquired by Find Portal, the company behind the find.co.uk consumer finance website.
It said that the acquisition would create a new force in consumer finance.
Defaqto is part of the Independent Research Group, a research business that conducts research and evaluates and distributes data to the UK financial services industry.
Its clients include banks, building societies and insurance companies as well as UK regulatory bodies such as the Financial Services Authority.
Find will continue to develop Defaqto as a business, as well as combining its data with existing editorial to offer consumers new ways of getting financial information and making choices based on more than just price.
This will include putting Defaqto's calculators and ratings online, and combining disparate sets of data to produce better results.
Kenn Herskind, CEO of Find, said: "With this move, we are consolidating our position as the digital partner of choice for the UK's most reputable financial institutions."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire