Find.co.uk acquires financial data firm Defaqto
LONDON - Market research company Defaqto has been acquired by Find Portal, the company behind the find.co.uk consumer finance website.
It said that the acquisition would create a new force in consumer finance.
Defaqto is part of the Independent Research Group, a research business that conducts research and evaluates and distributes data to the UK financial services industry.
Its clients include banks, building societies and insurance companies as well as UK regulatory bodies such as the Financial Services Authority.
Find will continue to develop Defaqto as a business, as well as combining its data with existing editorial to offer consumers new ways of getting financial information and making choices based on more than just price.
This will include putting Defaqto's calculators and ratings online, and combining disparate sets of data to produce better results.
Kenn Herskind, CEO of Find, said: "With this move, we are consolidating our position as the digital partner of choice for the UK's most reputable financial institutions."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London