Capital One urges people to change in £9m campaign
LONDON - Capital One is launching a new £9m brand campaign backed by online, PR, press and outdoor advertising activity.
At the heart of it is a website, wemakechangingeasy.com, created by digital and experiential agency Cunning.
The idea behind the campaign and the website is to encourage people to make positive changes to their lives --including sorting their finances out.
Justin Basini, head of brand at Capital One, said: "Humour will play a central role in engaging audiences. We want to make people smile, take notice and tackle those changes they've been putting off.
"This campaign is about inspiring and motivating consumers to make the right decisions for themselves. We hope that by helping people make positive changes to their lives they will think positively about Capital One."
Life coach Peter Cohen and other experts will be available on the website to give advice to consumers, along with information about sponsored live events such as lunchtime comedy acts.
Content will also come from relationship expert Karen Krizanovich and independent financial journalists.
There will be sponsored columns in Metro and thelondonpaper and direct marketing activity throughout autumn.
Andrew Reynolds, head of business at Cunning, said: "We're embracing new technology and fantastic content and creating a site that people will want to come back to week after week.
"Everyone can get involved and get some real benefits -- whether it's free food, free advice or just a free laugh."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Group Insight Director, Technology & Financial Jarlett de Grouchy £65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Sales Executive - Performance & Brand - Emerging Tech Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Strategist Zebra People £300 - £400 per day, London (East), London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Integrated - £28-32K Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent agency benefits , London (Greater)