@radical.media takes on Kemp as managing director
LONDON - Producer Jason Kemp has been appointed as managing director of @radical.media's London office.
Kemp takes over from Jonathan Davis, who will return to the agency side of @radical.media's business. Kemp will work alongside executive producer Tommy Turtle.
Most recently a freelance producer for many of London's production companies, Kemp has 17 years' experience. He has worked at Outsider and Paul Weiland Film Company. In addition, he has produced TV commercials for the companies such as VW, British Army, Church's Chicken and Dulux.
Previously, Kemp worked in production and development before running the film and television department at the Producers Films.
Jon Kamen, chairman and CEO of @radical.media, said: "In Jason, we've found someone young, brave and just foolish enough to help us get it right in London, a place we consider to be one of the most creative, important and inspiring markets in the world."
Kemp said: "More than a great company that works with so many talented people, @radical.media is truly unique in its success in embracing new media, digital technology and other areas of filmmaking."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London