UffindellWest appoints strategy director to help drive US growth
LONDON - Brand consultancy UffindellWest has taken on senior consultant Sholto Lindsay-Smith as strategy director to help with its expansion into the US.
Sholto was previously head of strategy at Citigate Lloyd Northover and has 18 years' consultancy experience in corporate and public sector branding and communications.
His previous clients include National Savings & Investments, Department for Education and Skills, Xcel Energy, China Light & Power and the Millennium Commission.
Erika Uffindell, UffindellWest managing director, said: "Sholto has been taken on to spearhead our US consultancy offer. He is going to be a fantastic asset to both the consultancy and the brand projects we lead in the future."
UffindellWest has recently worked on a range of positioning, communications and engagement projects for clients including Lombard, More Than and Royal & SunAlliance. The company also opened offices in New York and Perth, Australia.
UffindellWest was 38th in Marketing's 2006 Design League table with fee income of £1.9m.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Paid Social Manager Lipton Fleming £32000 - £42000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Events Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Manager/Director (Outdoor) Lipton Fleming £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + 25% bonus, London
- Head of Brand Marketing Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum + benefits, Surrey
- Senior Mobile Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £47500 - £50000 per annum + +£30k OTE, London