FT to launch weekday edition of How To Spend It
LONDON - How To Spend It, the Financial Times' luxury lifestyle magazine, is to be made available during the week from Friday October 13.
The Pearson-owned title said it planned to support the launch with external ads in Time Magazine and in-paper ads in the FT, and point-of-sale materials will feature in participating outlets.
Advertisers confirmed for the new edition so far include Barclays Wealth, Chanel, Jaeger, Nokia and HSBC, with the FT describing the change of print time as "easy for our cash-rich, time-poor readers".
The forthcoming edition will include articles on corporate weekend retreats in China, style advice on briefcases, and Captain's Table, a round-up of the best restaurants, bars and clubs worldwide.
Gillian de Bono, editor of How To Spend It, said: "The new weekday edition will steer readers towards a sharper image in the office and a killer outfit for that all-important midweek function.
"It will make it easy for our cash-rich, time-poor readers to indulge themselves."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Paid Social Manager Lipton Fleming £32000 - £42000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Events Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Manager/Director (Outdoor) Lipton Fleming £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + 25% bonus, London
- Head of Brand Marketing Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum + benefits, Surrey
- Senior Mobile Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £47500 - £50000 per annum + +£30k OTE, London