FT to launch weekday edition of How To Spend It
LONDON - How To Spend It, the Financial Times' luxury lifestyle magazine, is to be made available during the week from Friday October 13.
The Pearson-owned title said it planned to support the launch with external ads in Time Magazine and in-paper ads in the FT, and point-of-sale materials will feature in participating outlets.
Advertisers confirmed for the new edition so far include Barclays Wealth, Chanel, Jaeger, Nokia and HSBC, with the FT describing the change of print time as "easy for our cash-rich, time-poor readers".
The forthcoming edition will include articles on corporate weekend retreats in China, style advice on briefcases, and Captain's Table, a round-up of the best restaurants, bars and clubs worldwide.
Gillian de Bono, editor of How To Spend It, said: "The new weekday edition will steer readers towards a sharper image in the office and a killer outfit for that all-important midweek function.
"It will make it easy for our cash-rich, time-poor readers to indulge themselves."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER / ACCOUNT DIRECTOR Royds Raphael £50K-£60K, London
- Business Development Director - Design Branding and Integrated - London Spectrum £70,000 - £90,000, London
- Middleweight Graphic Designer become £28-35K, Central London
- Account Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 + benefits, London