Bell Pottinger Sport & Sponsorship hires IMG's Harris
LONDON - Bell Pottinger Sport & Sponsorship has hired IMG's Marc Harris to head the team working on the agency's Emirates account.
Harris will take the role of associate director and is also responsible for business development for the company.
At IMG, the sports management and marketing company, Harris worked on accounts including Travelex, O2 and General Electric. Before that, he was at M&C Saatchi Sponsorship.
Emirates' sponsorship interests include a £100m deal with Arsenal FC in which the club's new ground is named Emirates Stadium until at least 2021. Emirates is also Arsenal's shirt sponsor.
It also has interests in Formula 1, with a deal to sponsor Team McLaren Mercedes that started in March this year.
Susan McMahon, managing director of Bell Pottinger Sport & Sponsorship, said: "We have built a very strong sport and sponsorship team here at Bell Pottinger and Marc brings over eight years of experience, new skills, fresh thinking and enthusiasm that will be vital in strengthening and developing our business in the future."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Partnerships Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London
- Head of Marketing - Luxury Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 per annum, South East
- Brand Communications Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + benefits, South East