ITV appoints Smith and Wilson as client service directors
LONDON - ITV has appointed Nick Smith, from Ogilvy, and Samantha Wilson, from Bartle Bogle Hegarty, as client service directors tasked with developing ITV's branded content and ad-funded programming capabilities.
Smith joins from Ogilvy, where he was global business director on clients including brewer SAB Miller, GlaxoSmithKline, FMCG giant Kraft and American Express.
Wilson joins ITV from BBH in New York, where she ran the Levi's account. Previously she was at BBH in London, and at UK-based independent production company Warner Sisters Film & TV.
Wilson said: "Branded content is the future of our industry and ITV is in a prime position to shape this future. This role is a fantastic opportunity to be at the heart of the action."
They will report to Nicky Buss, the advertiser development director at the broadcaster. She said that Smith and Wilson represent some of the best agency talent, with all-round client service, strategic and creative skills.
"They will significantly accelerate our ability to develop our branded content offering. There was a lot of interest in these positions from within the agency community."
Smith said that the strength, quality and range of ITV's content offers brands a unique opportunity to reach and engage with their audiences.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)