LBM poaches Dunnhumby director to lead new business
LONDON - Dak Liyanearachchi, Dunnhumby's global business development director, has quit to spearhead business-to-business specialist LBM's move into the consumer data and insight market.
LBM operates the fifth-largest outsourced contact centre in the UK, which works for consumer brands such as O2 and Sky. It also provides data and data services and analytics, web analytics, email services and direct mail fulfilment.
Liyanearachchi joined this week as head of its new consumer data and consulting division. He is aiming to convert short-term projects to retained business and claimed LBM is close to signing up a big high-street brand, which is looking to launch a major strategic initiative.
He said: "By adding external data to the existing offering and then analysing it, we will be able to identify what clients should be saying and to whom. Then through the contact division we can ensure the message gets to them through the right channels."
Liyanearachchi has worked with a number of international brands during his career including Asda, Cadbury Schweppes and HP.
Ben Dixon, LBM chief executive, said: "This is a critical senior appointment as we look to expand our services across the consumer space."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, Central London