AdLink makes senior appointments for international team
LONDON - Digital media agency AdLink has created an international sales division, which will be headed by sales director Vicky Foster.
The division, which will be tasked with building AdLink's business across Europe, will have a team that includes Nick Mott, former group head at The Scotsman, who joins as international account manager.
He will join Desiree Dijs, who becomes international campaign coordinator, responsible for negotiating rates and positioning with AdLink's partners.
AdLink's international sales division has already named the EU's anti-smoking campaign, which will feature in 25 countries, as its first account win.
Foster said: "AdLink is strong on an international level, as we can offer agencies a network reach that rivals the most well-known European portals."
Andy Mitchell, managing director of AdLink, added: "Our international division is being very well received. It's already been invaluable for the EU anti-smoking campaign, and we will be naming other significant clients soon."
AdLink also includes MTV, Lycos and Expedia among its clients.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- PR Manager, B2B Media/Marketing, London, £35-40k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London