Eames taken on by TNS Group as marketing director
LONDON - TNS Group has appointed Francis Eames, former global marketing consultant for Diageo-owned Guinness, as marketing director.
Eames will be responsible for strengthening the TNS global brand and further development of the TNS marketing and brand strategy.
At Guinness, Eames developed a new global identity for the brand worldwide, which included the introduction of global packaging into 150 markets.
Prior to this, Eames held a number of senior positions at Diageo including marketing director at Guinness Asia Pacific.
Before joining Diageo, Eames was at Unilever where he was marketing director of Lipton Soft Drinks Group, marketing manager of beverages at Unilever Arabia and marketing manager of foods at Unilever Singapore.
David Lowden, TNS chief executive, said: "His (Eames) expertise in building strong global brands is second to none, and I am confident that his broad marketing knowledge and experience will be of immense value to TNS."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER- Fashion retailer Success Digital £65000 per annum, London
- Client Director - Digital Agency - London £50-65k Adam Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Camden, London (Greater)
- Neolane Campaign Manager PFJ £300 - £400 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Marketing Operations Jarlett de Grouchy £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager - consumer products ADLIB £38000 - £43000 per annum, Cornwall