Eames taken on by TNS Group as marketing director
LONDON - TNS Group has appointed Francis Eames, former global marketing consultant for Diageo-owned Guinness, as marketing director.
Eames will be responsible for strengthening the TNS global brand and further development of the TNS marketing and brand strategy.
At Guinness, Eames developed a new global identity for the brand worldwide, which included the introduction of global packaging into 150 markets.
Prior to this, Eames held a number of senior positions at Diageo including marketing director at Guinness Asia Pacific.
Before joining Diageo, Eames was at Unilever where he was marketing director of Lipton Soft Drinks Group, marketing manager of beverages at Unilever Arabia and marketing manager of foods at Unilever Singapore.
David Lowden, TNS chief executive, said: "His (Eames) expertise in building strong global brands is second to none, and I am confident that his broad marketing knowledge and experience will be of immense value to TNS."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham