Eames taken on by TNS Group as marketing director
LONDON - TNS Group has appointed Francis Eames, former global marketing consultant for Diageo-owned Guinness, as marketing director.
Eames will be responsible for strengthening the TNS global brand and further development of the TNS marketing and brand strategy.
At Guinness, Eames developed a new global identity for the brand worldwide, which included the introduction of global packaging into 150 markets.
Prior to this, Eames held a number of senior positions at Diageo including marketing director at Guinness Asia Pacific.
Before joining Diageo, Eames was at Unilever where he was marketing director of Lipton Soft Drinks Group, marketing manager of beverages at Unilever Arabia and marketing manager of foods at Unilever Singapore.
David Lowden, TNS chief executive, said: "His (Eames) expertise in building strong global brands is second to none, and I am confident that his broad marketing knowledge and experience will be of immense value to TNS."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Agency Sales Manager - SPORT Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + competitive commission, London