Ten Alps retained for Stannah Stairlift media account
LONDON - Ten Alps RMA, the full-service advertising agency, has been retained by Stannah Stairlifts for its £3m media planning and buying brief, despite losing the creative account last month.
The company, owned by former Boomtown Rat Bob Geldof, will work alongside new agency Leagas Delaney, which won the creative brief after a final three-way shootout against Hooper Galton and incumbent Ten Alps RMA. The pitch was handled by the AAR.
Expected to launch in January 2007, the media activity will incorporate television, press and online.
Jon Stannah, Stannah managing director, said: "Ten Alps RMA's specialist knowledge of the 50-plus grey market has proved invaluable and I am pleased to retain these skills as we go forward with our new creative direction."
Ten Alps will now work with Leagas Delaney to promote the Seymour Powell-designed products and will "challenge consumers to discuss mobility issues and strip away any stigmas that may have been associated with the category".
Stannah said it hopes to target its products to the more affluent elderly market, rather than aiming it at just the disabled and OAP market.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Client-side PPC / SEM executive - £25K - Central London Digital Gurus £23000 - £28000 per annum + benefits, City of London