Creative Leap designs branding for Colgate mouthwash
LONDON - Creative Leap has created the packaging for Colgate's new Chlorohex Plus mouth rinse.
The agency has created a professional, sober look for the packaging, which resembles the branding typically associated with prescribed rather than mass-market mouth mouthwashes.
The agency also devised the product name and is producing trade advertising to promote the brand. The ad headline describes the product as "An alcohol free solution for gum problems".
Trevor Bradford, one of Creative Leap's founding partners, said: "This project is part of an ongoing relationship with Colgate, which initially was based on developing a look, style and tone of voice for its professional channel communications.
"We have created a brand look for Colgate Chlorohex Plus that will translate easily into the direct-to-consumer market while not losing that all-important 'prescriptive' look that says the product is both recommended and endorsed by dentists."
Chlorohex Plus is an alcohol-free 0.2% chlorhexidine digluconate and sodium fluoride mouth-rinse. It will be distributed via dentist practices from next week and via retailers from January 2007.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Brand Manager - Leading Entertainment Company f1 Recruitment £40,000, Central London
- Digital Account Manager - Leading experience design agency. Zebra People £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- .Net Developer - Agency Role - ASP.Net, .Net 4.0, CMS, Umbraco Digital Gurus £35000 - £50000 per annum + benefits, London
- Freelance Account Manager for award winning integrated agency! Zebra People £180 - £220 per day, East London