Abacus reshuffles new business management
LONDON - Mail order data specialist Abacus has appointed Rachel Stevens as new business acquisition executive.
She will be responsible for growing Abacus's business across all sectors, but with a focus on the growing membership of its business-to-business arm, B2B Alliance.
Stevens joins from DLG and D&B, where she managed business development across financial services, b2b and partnerships. Before that she spent six year in the public sector.
Andy McDermott, Abacus UK's managing director, said: "Rachel's extensive experience and knowledge of the b2b marketplace will help Abacus to significantly develop this area, which is a key driver of our future growth."
Stevens succeeds George Dewar, who has been promoted to the role of new business acquisition director, responsible for building a team of professionals to recruit consumer and b2b clients.
Keith Jones, Abacus's European managing director, said: "George's record of successfully recruiting new clients to the alliance is exemplary and his success in this field makes him the ideal candidate to head up this team."
Abacus's separate B2C Alliance is the largest mail order data co-operative in the UK, with over 650 participating members comprising a database of over 26m individuals.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Account Director - B2B & B2C to £65k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £65000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Brand Consultant - Brand Strategist Royds Raphael £85k-£100k+neg, London