Haygarth takes on marketing for Football World Series
LONDON - Haygarth Sports Marketing has been hired to promote the Football World Series, an event that includes 38 of the world's leading football clubs.
The Football World Series is owned by International Event Partnership and Haygarth is charged with finding sponsors for the event, as well as marketing it.
The agency said that the series offered brands the chance to gain an association with some of the world's leading clubs for a fraction of the cost usually associated with leading club sponsorship.
In addition, sponsors will be able to reach millions of fans via a global television network covering 137 countries.
Previous tournaments organised by IEP have included teams such as Arsenal, Barcelona, Manchester United and Chelsea.
In 2007, tournaments are planned for Tokyo, Shanghai, Dubai, Durban, New York and Amsterdam.
Stuart Webb, chairman of IEP, said: "The World Series has become an integral part of football's calendar and provides an excellent platform for sponsors to penetrate lucrative overseas markets.
"Haygarth has an unrivalled reputation in sports marketing and we are delighted to be associated with such a progressive company."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Consumer Brands! Royds Raphael £35k-£40k / £150-£220+ day rate depending on experience, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager air recruitment Up to £30K dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Intelligence Manager air recruitment Up to £50K dependent on experience, Central London
- Senior Planner (Brand Engagement) air recruitment Up to £70K dependent on experience, Central London
- Junior Account Manager and Account Manager air recruitment Up to £28K dependent on experience, Central London
- Senior Account Manager and Account Director (TV Experts) air recruitment £38K-£55K (dependent on experience) plus benefits, Central London