MediaCom shifts outdoor from Posterscope to Kinetic
LONDON - MediaCom has switched its outdoor media buying account from Posterscope to Kinetic, and has brought its outdoor planning in house.
Previously, the planning account was split between MediaCom Outdoor and Posterscope. The shift in buying arrangements will become effective from February 2007.
The in-house planning team will be expanded from three members to 10 over the coming months, with Jane Ratcliffe, MediaCom UK managing director, overseeing the recruitment process.
Nick Lawson, chief executive of MediaCom UK, said: "Firstly, I would like to thank Posterscope for all their hard work over the last 12 years. The new structure of MediaCom Outdoor will allow us to strengthen our outdoor team, and strategically align them closer to both the account planning and effectiveness teams.
"This move will allow us to better understand the role of each format in an increasingly diverse outdoor marketplace, as well as capitalising on the proliferation of digital outdoor media. In addition, the new partnership with Kinetic will allow us to deliver the best value, quality and innovation to our clients."
Eric Newnham, global chief executive of Kinetic, said: "This appointment is another progressive step in the development of Kinetic. We already work with MediaCom in other parts of the world and look forward to aiding them in their UK venture."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- International Cross-Media Account Manager- Up to £40K Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, London