MediaCom shifts outdoor from Posterscope to Kinetic
LONDON - MediaCom has switched its outdoor media buying account from Posterscope to Kinetic, and has brought its outdoor planning in house.
Previously, the planning account was split between MediaCom Outdoor and Posterscope. The shift in buying arrangements will become effective from February 2007.
The in-house planning team will be expanded from three members to 10 over the coming months, with Jane Ratcliffe, MediaCom UK managing director, overseeing the recruitment process.
Nick Lawson, chief executive of MediaCom UK, said: "Firstly, I would like to thank Posterscope for all their hard work over the last 12 years. The new structure of MediaCom Outdoor will allow us to strengthen our outdoor team, and strategically align them closer to both the account planning and effectiveness teams.
"This move will allow us to better understand the role of each format in an increasingly diverse outdoor marketplace, as well as capitalising on the proliferation of digital outdoor media. In addition, the new partnership with Kinetic will allow us to deliver the best value, quality and innovation to our clients."
Eric Newnham, global chief executive of Kinetic, said: "This appointment is another progressive step in the development of Kinetic. We already work with MediaCom in other parts of the world and look forward to aiding them in their UK venture."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Mid Weight UX Designer Daniel Marks London 40k, Central London
- Senior UX Architect Daniel Marks London 65k, Central London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Consumer Brands! Royds Raphael £35k-£40k / £150-£220+ day rate depending on experience, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager air recruitment Up to £30K dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Intelligence Manager air recruitment Up to £50K dependent on experience, Central London
- Senior Planner (Brand Engagement) air recruitment Up to £70K dependent on experience, Central London