HM Prison Service launches online recruitment drive
LONDON - Her Majesty's Prison Service has launched an online human resources drive through recruitment communications agency TMP Worldwide.
The campaign features three podcasts, which are available to download from Welcome to the Frontline, the HMPS' recruitment website, and iTunes.
The podcasts are designed to highlight the difficult and challenging environments HMPS staff face day to day, and to create a realistic idea of what working in a prison is like.
The first podcast features a conversation between a dissatisfied non-prison worker and a prison guard about working within HR at the Prison Service.
Two other podcasts include a dissatisfied non-prison worker having a conversation with an area manager, and a dialogue between an area manager and a prison governor.
Gareth Hadley, the Prison Service's director of personnel, explained: "TMP Worldwide have really understood our exciting new HR roles, who we're looking for and what's happening within the Prison Service as a whole."
Dawn Kelly, digital creative director at TMP Worldwide, added: "I feel we've been able to maximise the potential of this medium by going beyond the traditional hints and tips podcasts and creating an actual experience for the candidate."
HMPS currently employs 48,000 people in the UK.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Designer (Packaging, Brochure, POS, Retouching) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer (Branding, Marketing, POS, Packaging) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London