Craik Jones and Kitcatt Nohr lead DMA Awards
LONDON - The DMA Awards judging panel has revealed the list of this year's finalists, with Craik Jones Watson Mitchell Voelkel and Kitcatt Nohr Alexander Shaw leading the field.
Craik Jones amassed 13 nominations for work for clients including Unilever, Land Rover and Refuge, while Kitcatt Nohr garnered seven including its customer acquisition work for Logitech.
Several agencies achieved five or six nominations, including Partners Andrews Aldridge, 20:20 London, Story, Harrison Troughton Wunderman and Draft London/Draft FCB London.
Charity campaigns feature strongly in the list of finalists, with Oxfam securing several nominations for its in-house marketing department and for its work from Interpublic agency Draft.
Last year's Grand Prix winner, Great Ormond Street Hospital Children's Charity, was among the finalists, as were other charities such as Refuge, NSPCC, National Autistic Society and National Phobics Society.
Two new categories introduced this year, online advertising and digital direct campaign, attracted a high level of interest according to the DMA.
The finalists and winners were selected over three days of judging with more than 130 judges participating.
The chairman of the judging panel, Sir Keith Mills, said: "The rigorous judging procedure combined with exacting entry criteria mean anybody shortlisted for an award should be incredibly proud of their achievements."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire