EuroDirect sets up partnership with German data firm
LONDON - EuroDirect has joined forces with German consumer data provider AZ Direct to offer a better way of targeting the German consumer market.
EuroDirect's Cameo consumer classification system covers Germany, while AZ Direct brings names and addresses for German consumers. The combination allows UK and European clients to create highly targeted mailing campaigns aimed at distinct segments of German consumers.
AZ Direct is a subsidiary of Arvato, which provides direct marketing services including customer loyalty systems, call centre and data management and is itself part of Germany's Bertelsmann AG media group.
John Dobson, managing director of Eurodirect, said: "Our intensive research and development programme over the past eight years has enabled us to classify over 30 countries and over 1.4bn consumers using our Cameo segmentation systems.
"By working with AZ Direct, which is an expert in the German data market, we now populate our target markets with consumer names and addresses."
The two companies are planning to extend the partnership into other European countries to be announced.
Wolfgang Hueffer, director of data and analysis systems at AZ Direct, said: "This relationship provides our combined client base with the tools they need to analyse in depth their current customer base and identify similar prospects for mailing."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Senior International Sales Executive Adam Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum + OTE, Bristol
- PR Senior Account Executive, B2B Tech, £25k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 per annum, London
- Head of Consumer & Shopper Insight FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £70K-£85K + Car Allowance, Bonus, Benefits Package, North of London/Herts