WPP forms new Middle East agency out of merger
LONDON - WPP Group has merged an arm of JWT and Buchanan to form a new financial PR operation in the Middle East.
Called Buchanan Middle East, the new agency is a joint operation between financial PR firm Buchanan Communications and JWT PR, a subsidiary of JWT Middle East & North Africa.
The PR and creative design and advertising agency will employ 26 staff and operate across the MENA region. It is the brainchild of Roy Haddad, chairman and chief executive of JWT MENA.
The Buchanan name is being used to emphasise the focus on financial communications.
It will be formally launched on November 20 in Dubai. Clients include Sony Ericsson, MBC Group, HSBC and Diamond Trading Company.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, Central London