WPP forms new Middle East agency out of merger
LONDON - WPP Group has merged an arm of JWT and Buchanan to form a new financial PR operation in the Middle East.
Called Buchanan Middle East, the new agency is a joint operation between financial PR firm Buchanan Communications and JWT PR, a subsidiary of JWT Middle East & North Africa.
The PR and creative design and advertising agency will employ 26 staff and operate across the MENA region. It is the brainchild of Roy Haddad, chairman and chief executive of JWT MENA.
The Buchanan name is being used to emphasise the focus on financial communications.
It will be formally launched on November 20 in Dubai. Clients include Sony Ericsson, MBC Group, HSBC and Diamond Trading Company.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Brand Marketing Manager Network Marketing £35000 - £42000 per annum, Manchester
- Marketing Executive Ninesharp £15 - £17.50 per hour, London
- Planner - middleweight Pitch Consultants £23000 - £27000 per annum, Leeds
- PR Director - Energy & Environment Jarlett de Grouchy £43000 - £48000 per annum + benefits, London