Carlson Marketing's Douetil promoted to global role
LONDON - Carlson marketing has promoted Bill Douetil, its commercial director for EMEA and Asia Pacific, to global commercial director.
Douetil will take on the new role, which will involve managing client contracts, partnerships and new country incorporations, as Carlson Marketing continues its global realignment.
Douetil said: "I am extremely pleased to be able to represent Carlson Marketing's commercial interests at a global level. Carlson has made a sound investment creating this role in a climate where clients are increasingly rationalising their agencies on an international basis."
Previously as commercial director for EMEA and Asia, Douetil's negotiations included a major fuel marketing programme in Asia, a credit card loyalty scheme in the UK and an international meeting and events programme.
He has worked for Carlson Marketing for 16 years, and has a background in client services.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Senior UX/IA Mobile Designer - 3 Month Contract - London Network Career Consultants £300 - £350 per day, London
- Junior Account Executive Pitch Consultants £15000 - £18000 per annum, Birmingham
- French Speaking Graphic designer | Corporate communications - Global Healthcare Brand Aquent Competitive day rate, Hertfordshire
- Client Services Director - Full-Service Digital Agency Silverdrum to £55,000 + benefits, London