Carlson Marketing's Douetil promoted to global role
LONDON - Carlson marketing has promoted Bill Douetil, its commercial director for EMEA and Asia Pacific, to global commercial director.
Douetil will take on the new role, which will involve managing client contracts, partnerships and new country incorporations, as Carlson Marketing continues its global realignment.
Douetil said: "I am extremely pleased to be able to represent Carlson Marketing's commercial interests at a global level. Carlson has made a sound investment creating this role in a climate where clients are increasingly rationalising their agencies on an international basis."
Previously as commercial director for EMEA and Asia, Douetil's negotiations included a major fuel marketing programme in Asia, a credit card loyalty scheme in the UK and an international meeting and events programme.
He has worked for Carlson Marketing for 16 years, and has a background in client services.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Paid Search Manager ( PPC ) - Leading Search Specialist Group Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Digital Web Designer: Fashion, Web, Email, Tablet, Mobile, HTML Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Lead Graphic Designer (Print, Publishing, Fashion, Lifestyle) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Media Manager- BOUTIQUE agency- £40K! Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Sales Manager- Dynamic Video, digital & Mobile Business Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + amazing commission, London
- Account Director PFJ £40000 - £50000 per annum, London