Carlson Marketing's Douetil promoted to global role
LONDON - Carlson marketing has promoted Bill Douetil, its commercial director for EMEA and Asia Pacific, to global commercial director.
Douetil will take on the new role, which will involve managing client contracts, partnerships and new country incorporations, as Carlson Marketing continues its global realignment.
Douetil said: "I am extremely pleased to be able to represent Carlson Marketing's commercial interests at a global level. Carlson has made a sound investment creating this role in a climate where clients are increasingly rationalising their agencies on an international basis."
Previously as commercial director for EMEA and Asia, Douetil's negotiations included a major fuel marketing programme in Asia, a credit card loyalty scheme in the UK and an international meeting and events programme.
He has worked for Carlson Marketing for 16 years, and has a background in client services.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex