Charity specialist Cascaid launches Irish operation
LONDON - Specialist fundraising agency Cascaid has launched an operation in Ireland.
Cascaid Ireland will work out of Dublin, covering the Republic and Northern Ireland and has been set up as a joint venture between Cascaid and fundraising consultant Fintan Bradley.
Bradley, who takes the role of managing director and has a track record including campaigns for, among others, The Heart & Stroke Association, Macmillan Cancer Support and Concern, said: "Irish non-profit organisations have had to rely upon their own in-house resources, a scattering of generic advertising agencies or have had to buy in specialists from overseas with the added time irritations and massive costs that are involved. There's a vital gap in the market."
Clients already signed up include the Irish Red Cross, Barnardo's Ireland and the Ulster Cancer Foundation.
Alan Clayton, managing director of the Cascaid Group, said: "The charity sector in Ireland has been growing fast and is reaching levels of sophistication that now call for specialist agency support.
"We have been looking for an opening in that direction and our venture with Fintan dovetails perfectly with the Cascaid Group's long-term growth strategy."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Interactive Digital Designer: (Mobile, Tablet, Web, Smartphone) Creative Recruitment £28000 - £33000 per annum + Negotiable, London
- Digital Designer & Content Manager (Website, Rich Media) Creative Recruitment £33000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Senior Optimisation Manager (RTB) Digital Gurus £25000 - £42000 per annum, London
- Senior Category Manager - Tesco Jarlett de Grouchy £55000 - £60000 per annum + Car Allowance + Benefits, Weybridge