EuroDirect brings out Cameo for South Africa
LONDON - EuroDirect has extended its consumer classification system Cameo to cover South Africa.
Cameo South Africa has been developed using the latest census to help direct marketers profile, segment and target the country's 44m population.
The classification divides the population into 42 consumer types and nine key marketing groups, including professional older homeowners in exclusive urban areas and rural workers living on rent free and collective farmsteads.
It allows companies to profit and segment their current customers in this market and effectively identify and target new prospects that display the same geodemographic and socio-economic characteristics.
It has been built using data variables including household income, employment status, occupation, housing tenure and type, household composition, population age and level of educational attainment.
Leanne Douglas, head of product management and marketing at EuroDirect, said: "We are continually looking to add new international classifications to our portfolio, especially in emerging markets and countries where through-the-line and below-the-line marketing is becoming more widespread."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Are you a Freelance AM, SAM or AD in a UK creative agency? We need you! Day rates £150 - £250 a day! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, Central London