Sayer takes Clear Channel Outdoor chief executive role
LONDON - Clear Channel Outdoor has announced a new management team for the company's international operations, which includes its UK regional president Barry Sayer, who has been named the UK's permanent chief executive.
Sayer, who also has responsibility for Ireland and Clear Channel's 13 African markets, including South Africa, will be joined on the management board by: Jonathan Bevan, international chief financial officer and director of corporate development; Hubert Janvier, newly appointed regional president for Southern Europe, which includes France, Spain, Italy and Belgium; Rickard Hedland, newly appointed regional president for Northern and Eastern Europe; and Mark Thewlis, regional president, Asia Pacific.
All four will report into Paul Meyer, global president and chief operating officer, who said: "I am confident that we now have a truly outstanding management team in place to oversee the continued growth of our international business units.
"Each of our regional presidents has a strong operating track record and brings a hands-on management style that will ensure we are sharing best practices among our international business units and with the Americas.
"Together with Jonathan Bevan [COO International], they will have a critically important role in shaping our global strategy for the continued success of our business internationally."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, London