Ex-Telegraph and TalkSport marketers launch Fuse Sport
LONDON - The Telegraph's former marketing director Mark Dixon and client development director Tedd Walmsley have teamed up with TalkSport's head of sponsorship Adam Roland, to form sports marketing agency Fuse Sport.
The newly formed agency, which will focus on client consultation and digital media, has also created a sales arm and a client management division, which will be headed by former Leeds United player, Ben Haworth.
Before joining TalkSport, Roland was head of broadcast innovations at Emap Advertising, where he was in charge of driving all non-spot revenue across the company's broadcast portfolio.
Mark Dixon was previously marketing director at now defunct sports betting title The Sportsman, before joining Fuse Sport.
Tedd Walmsley, who worked at the Telegraph Group for 17 years, worked on the company's advertising, marketing and consumer incentive departments.
Fuse Sport has already signed up Northern Rock, along with Coral, AOL and Golf Punk for future projects.
David Henderson, director of brand advertising sponsorship at Northern Rock, said: "Fuse can help bridge the gap between you the buyer and the sponsorship rights holder by providing innovative media thinking."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Lead Data Planning Consultant Direct Recruitment £85,000 - £100,000, London
- Senior Data Planner Direct Recruitment £55,000, East London
- Senior CRM & Insight Analyst Direct Recruitment £75,000 +, London
- Group Account Director Direct Recruitment £60,000 - £70,000, London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, Central London