Wall Street Journal Europe and The Times to retail jointly
LONDON - The Wall Street Journal Europe has agreed a promotional deal with The Times to sell the two titles to City workers in London for three consecutive Tuesdays starting next week.
Workers in central London will be able to buy poly-wrapped copies of The Wall Street Journal Europe and The Times from participating newsagents for 65p, the normal cost of The Times, for the next three Tuesdays beginning November 21.
Jon Housman, managing director of The Wall Street Journal Europe, said: "Through this joint offer, readers of both publications will get an unrivalled combination of local, national and global news, as well as unequalled business analysis and perspective.
"We believe it's a perfect fit and will continue to explore ideas for further growth in the UK."
The Wall Street Journal Europe recently launched an ad campaign, created by German agency Doremus, featuring the tagline: "Knowledge is vital, but knowledge is nothing without understanding."
The title changed to a compact format last year, and has upped its ABC circulation figure to 88,015.
The Times will next week debut its first new type face for over 70 years, when it unveils former The Face art director Neville Brody's Times Modern font.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- PPC Executive - Leading Digital Marketing Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account Director - FMCG & Retail to £55k Network Career Consultants £48000 - £55000 per annum, City of London