Charles promoted to the board at Haygarth
LONDON - Haygarth has promoted Tom Charles from associate director to director and made him a member of the board.
Charles, who has been with Haygarth for more than six years, has played a large part in building the success of the direct marketing agency's digital and direct team, heading up Club Nokia, Kia Motors and Ciba Vision, as well as securing key business wins.
This year, Haygarth has won a number of DM accounts such as KFC, Ciba Vision, Netjets and Kia Motors.
Sophie Daranyi, managing director of Haygarth, said: "This is an extremely well-deserved promotion that recognises the ability and talent of Tom. He brings great experience and a fresh perspective to the board."
Separately, Tim Clark, head of finance, has been promoted to financial director.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham