Charles promoted to the board at Haygarth
LONDON - Haygarth has promoted Tom Charles from associate director to director and made him a member of the board.
Charles, who has been with Haygarth for more than six years, has played a large part in building the success of the direct marketing agency's digital and direct team, heading up Club Nokia, Kia Motors and Ciba Vision, as well as securing key business wins.
This year, Haygarth has won a number of DM accounts such as KFC, Ciba Vision, Netjets and Kia Motors.
Sophie Daranyi, managing director of Haygarth, said: "This is an extremely well-deserved promotion that recognises the ability and talent of Tom. He brings great experience and a fresh perspective to the board."
Separately, Tim Clark, head of finance, has been promoted to financial director.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London