Charles promoted to the board at Haygarth
LONDON - Haygarth has promoted Tom Charles from associate director to director and made him a member of the board.
Charles, who has been with Haygarth for more than six years, has played a large part in building the success of the direct marketing agency's digital and direct team, heading up Club Nokia, Kia Motors and Ciba Vision, as well as securing key business wins.
This year, Haygarth has won a number of DM accounts such as KFC, Ciba Vision, Netjets and Kia Motors.
Sophie Daranyi, managing director of Haygarth, said: "This is an extremely well-deserved promotion that recognises the ability and talent of Tom. He brings great experience and a fresh perspective to the board."
Separately, Tim Clark, head of finance, has been promoted to financial director.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Brand and Marketing Manager sipsmith Up to £30,000 = Benefits (including gin!), Chiswick. London
- Sales Manager - Content Business Ultimate Asset £30000 - £37000 per annum + incredible commission, London
- Affiliate Executive - Huge Client - Global Media Agency Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum, London
- Pharmaceutical Associate/Account Director/ (Full or Part-Time) Brand Recruitment £45000 - £55000 per annum, Bedford