Brazil goes to Australia in TalkSport and Austravel deal
LONDON - TalkSport has agreed a deal with Australian travel company Austravel to take presenter Alan Brazil's breakfast show to the Gold Coast for a week, coinciding with the first Ashes cricket Test in Brisbane.
'The Alan Brazil Breakfast Show', which is being co-sponsored by airline company Emirates and Gold Coast Tourism, will feature the presenter taking part in a number of outdoor activities, including diving with sharks.
Brazil's show will also stop over in Dubai to report on the principality's tourist appeal, and offer a listener competition to win a holiday in Australia.
Matt Wilson, sponsorship director at TalkSport, said: "The breakfast team will take advantage of the location of the first Ashes Test by bringing listeners the colour and the detail of Australia's Gold Coast as a tourist destination."
The five-figure deal was brokered by Laura Botton at TalkSport and Claudia Hobbs, account manager at Walker Media.
In August, TalkSport signed up Terry Christian, former presenter of Channel 4's 'The Word', for its Saturday afternoon football phone-in programme.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Midweight Team become £25-38K, Central London
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary, London
- Senior Brand Manager - Beauty Ball & Hoolahan £46,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum + bens, West London
- Interim Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + benefits, London