Brazil goes to Australia in TalkSport and Austravel deal
LONDON - TalkSport has agreed a deal with Australian travel company Austravel to take presenter Alan Brazil's breakfast show to the Gold Coast for a week, coinciding with the first Ashes cricket Test in Brisbane.
'The Alan Brazil Breakfast Show', which is being co-sponsored by airline company Emirates and Gold Coast Tourism, will feature the presenter taking part in a number of outdoor activities, including diving with sharks.
Brazil's show will also stop over in Dubai to report on the principality's tourist appeal, and offer a listener competition to win a holiday in Australia.
Matt Wilson, sponsorship director at TalkSport, said: "The breakfast team will take advantage of the location of the first Ashes Test by bringing listeners the colour and the detail of Australia's Gold Coast as a tourist destination."
The five-figure deal was brokered by Laura Botton at TalkSport and Claudia Hobbs, account manager at Walker Media.
In August, TalkSport signed up Terry Christian, former presenter of Channel 4's 'The Word', for its Saturday afternoon football phone-in programme.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Brand Partnerships Manager Lipton Fleming £20000 - £25000 per annum + Bonus , London