Brazil goes to Australia in TalkSport and Austravel deal
LONDON - TalkSport has agreed a deal with Australian travel company Austravel to take presenter Alan Brazil's breakfast show to the Gold Coast for a week, coinciding with the first Ashes cricket Test in Brisbane.
'The Alan Brazil Breakfast Show', which is being co-sponsored by airline company Emirates and Gold Coast Tourism, will feature the presenter taking part in a number of outdoor activities, including diving with sharks.
Brazil's show will also stop over in Dubai to report on the principality's tourist appeal, and offer a listener competition to win a holiday in Australia.
Matt Wilson, sponsorship director at TalkSport, said: "The breakfast team will take advantage of the location of the first Ashes Test by bringing listeners the colour and the detail of Australia's Gold Coast as a tourist destination."
The five-figure deal was brokered by Laura Botton at TalkSport and Claudia Hobbs, account manager at Walker Media.
In August, TalkSport signed up Terry Christian, former presenter of Channel 4's 'The Word', for its Saturday afternoon football phone-in programme.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire
- Marketing Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50K-70K + Benefits Package, Central London