Everystone to join Enterprise IG Group in January
LONDON - WPP strategic marketing company Everystone is to become part of brand agency Enterprise IG's global network from January 1 2007.
Enterprise IG, which is also owned by WPP, said the deal with Everystone was designed to strengthen each company's strategic services, but Everystone's name and independence would not be affected.
Everystone will now be based in Enterprise IG's central London offices. The agency specialises in strategic marketing campaigns across the financial services, communications, public sector and retail industries, and its client list includes HSBC, BT, Cable & Wireless, B&Q and the Home Office.
Simon Bolton, global chief executive officer at Enterprise IG, said: "Bright ideas are an agency's lifeblood, and with our combined creative and strategic clout I believe that together we can offer clients greater value for money, without compromising our creative muscle."
In August, Enterprise IG promoted two of its design directors, Ewan Ferrier and Mark Pursey, to the positions of creative director of brand experience and product branding respectively.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Midweight Team become £25-38K, Central London
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary, London
- Senior Brand Manager - Beauty Ball & Hoolahan £46,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum + bens, West London
- Interim Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + benefits, London