Chapman promoted to brand vice-president role at TNS
LONDON - TNS has promoted Jeni Lee Chapman to the role of executive vice-president of its advertising and brand performance division.
Chapman was previously senior vice-president supporting TNS practices in the financial services, IT, telecoms and travel.
She first joined what was Ross-Cooper-Lund in 1998, after six years at TNS Demoscopia in Madrid. Ross-Cooper-Lund was then acquired by TNS and evolved into its advertising and brand performance division.
Chapman has also worked as the advertising and brand performance division's international research champion for North America.
Kimberly Till, president of TNS North America, said: "In her new role, Jeni will have an even greater opportunity to share her deep market research insights with our clients and provide exceptional leadership to the entire ABP team."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham