Fullsix introduces SixandCo digital agency to UK
LONDON - Fullsix Group has announced the UK launch of SixandCo, a consumer-focused interactive communications agency.
SixandCo, which has offices in France, Italy, Spain and Portugal, aims to appeal to a mass digital audience by connecting brands to consumers and building consumer networks.
The agency uses techniques such as search and email marketing, consumer-generated content, utilising methods such as branded video and music, podcasts and 3G mobile marketing.
Paul Kingsley, chief executive of the SixandCo UK agency, said: "The current surge of digital media in our society has meant that consumers are now much more proactive and interactive with the brands they are buying into. What we pledge to do with SixandCo is develop exciting, reactive projects which seize on this consumer interaction, using the latest technology and digital touch-points to build brands as we move well into the digital age."
The group's expansion into the UK follows its launch of DMC UK, the direct response media agency, providing media planning and buying as well as search and affiliate marketing for the UK and international markets.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Category Director - Consulting Jarlett de Grouchy £90000.00 - £100000.00 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, Surrey
- Account Manager/ Comms Planner Dot-Gap £35k, Central London