Dating site picks CheetahMail to bring users together
LONDON - UK-based internet dating site Match.com has selected CheetahMail, Experian's email marketing company, to enhance its customer relationship marketing programme, which is set for a global rollout.
The system will enable Match.com to launch an international CRM programme across its 15m global user community. Match.com's email marketing campaigns will span 32 countries and six continents.
CheetahMail's advanced targeting and segmentation tools will also enable Match.com to refine its email communications by using users' demographic information and preferences to personalise each message.
Robert Waeschenfelder, product marketing manager for Match.com, said: "It is key to our CRM activity that we can deploy highly targeted campaigns quickly across all of our international markets. Our email marketing solution needed to be scaleable and capable of supporting numerous different languages and also complex Asian typefaces. Based on our evaluation, CheetahMail stood out as the most advanced and robust solution on the market."
To gauge individual campaign performance, Match.com will use CheetahMail's reporting system to calculate return on investment against click-through activity and transactions.
Roy Jugessur, senior business consultant for CheetahMail UK, said: "Match.com's selection of CheetahMail demonstrates its strategic approach to using email to communicate effectively with millions of customers across multiple territories. This deal also reinforces CheetahMail's truly global capabilities and we look forward to helping Match.com deliver against its email marketing objectives."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Stunning Digital Director - Top Media Agency Ultimate Asset £60000 - £63000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Strategy Director Rare Selection Up to £80K + bonus, health, pension, Central London
- Digital Strategist - Growth & Innovation Consultancy Rare Selection Up to £50K + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Consultant - 2 vacancies Rare Selection £60 - £80K + 30% bonus, 8% pension, and excellent benefits, London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection Highly competitive, Central London