Dating site picks CheetahMail to bring users together
LONDON - UK-based internet dating site Match.com has selected CheetahMail, Experian's email marketing company, to enhance its customer relationship marketing programme, which is set for a global rollout.
The system will enable Match.com to launch an international CRM programme across its 15m global user community. Match.com's email marketing campaigns will span 32 countries and six continents.
CheetahMail's advanced targeting and segmentation tools will also enable Match.com to refine its email communications by using users' demographic information and preferences to personalise each message.
Robert Waeschenfelder, product marketing manager for Match.com, said: "It is key to our CRM activity that we can deploy highly targeted campaigns quickly across all of our international markets. Our email marketing solution needed to be scaleable and capable of supporting numerous different languages and also complex Asian typefaces. Based on our evaluation, CheetahMail stood out as the most advanced and robust solution on the market."
To gauge individual campaign performance, Match.com will use CheetahMail's reporting system to calculate return on investment against click-through activity and transactions.
Roy Jugessur, senior business consultant for CheetahMail UK, said: "Match.com's selection of CheetahMail demonstrates its strategic approach to using email to communicate effectively with millions of customers across multiple territories. This deal also reinforces CheetahMail's truly global capabilities and we look forward to helping Match.com deliver against its email marketing objectives."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Business Development Manager Pure360 £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience. £45k OTE uncapped, Brighton
- Comms Planning Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London