Occam signs up for Alterian's online marketing software
LONDON - Data specialist Occam has extended its partnership with technology company Alterian by taking up its Dynamic Messenger online marketing software.
Occam is one of the first companies to take up Dynamic Messenger, which Alterian recently acquired and integrated with its core Marketing Suite data analysis software.
The combination enables on- and offline data and marketing activity to be integrated and thus measured and managed side-by-side.
According to Scott Logie, Occam's managing director, the innovative new offering gives the company a chance to improve its clients' marketing activity.
Logie said: "By combining Alterian's Dynamic Messenger online marketing capabilities with the Alterian Marketing Suite and our own data analytics expertise, we can tailor highly targeted and personalised marketing solutions."
Occam clients include Eurostar, British Gas, Age Concern, Nationwide and Amnesty International.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London
- Global Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Global Brand Ambassador Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London