Mediaedge:cia scoops gold at Campaign Media Awards
LONDON - Mediaedge:cia has won the gold award at this year's Campaign Media Awards, for its 'It makes business sense' campaign for Xerox.
The WPP Group-owned agency scooped Media Campaign of the Year for its efforts to highlight Xerox's colour printing technology.
The campaign included innovations such as turning the "Alex" comic strip from black and white into colour in the Daily Telegraph, and introducing colour on the business pages of The Independent, which are usually black and white.
Other winners at the event, held at the Hurlingham Club in London last night, included David Pattison, the outgoing chief executive of PHD Worldwide. He scooped the Media Achiever of the Year gong, with judges citing his achievements in expanding PHD globally and being the first person from a media background to become president of the IPA.
A number of sales teams were also recognised at the event. Emap2Advertising won Cross-media Sales Team of the Year; Print Sales Team of the Year went to Emap's Grazia; and Viacom Outdoor scooped Outdoor Sales Team of the Year.
For broadcast media, Emap Advertising won Radio Sales Team of the Year for its work across stations such as Kerrang! and Kiss; and Viacom Brand Solutions won TV Sales Team of the Year.
Digital Sales Team of the Year went to The Guardian's online operation Guardian Unlimited.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Client Services Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection £75K - £100K, Central London