DNA wins European search business for Starwood Hotels
LONDON - DNA has won the search marketing account for Starwood Hotels & Resorts in the north-west of Europe.
The work covers 34 Starwood properties in the UK, Ireland, France, the Netherlands and Scandanavia. Hotel brands included are Sheraton, Le Meridien and Westin.
DNA's parent company Avenue A/Razorfish is online agency of record for Starwood Hotels in North America and the two agencies will collaborate on developing global strategy for Starwood and tracking and analysis. However, the two accounts will be managed independently of each other.
Daniel Kerzner, Starwood's director of online marketing for north-west Europe, said: "This advantage will quickly position us at the cutting edge of search marketing in north-west Europe, benefiting all of our hotels and our customers. It makes sense to move our business to DNA so that one global organisation can handle our overarching strategy in this area."
DNA was acquired by Avenue A/Razorfish in December 2005. Its other clients include Mars, Pfizer and Weight Watchers.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Manager AF Selection Up to £28,000, Manchester
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £38,000 - £40,000, Central London
- Senior Analyst -Digital Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £60,000, Surrey
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London