Experian acquires Belgian micromarketing company
LONDON - Experian has acquired Belgian micromarketing and consumer analytics firm Adhoc Solutions.
The acquisition extends Experian's Business Strategies division's presence in Belgium and strengthens its global consumer profiling, segmentation and retail analysis offering.
Founded in 1990, Adhoc Solutions offers Belgian companies consultancy and online services for consumer analysis, retail planning, geo-demographic profiling and segmentation.
The acquisition is designed to complement Experian's existing international Mosaic coverage and provide more comprehensive cross-border services for its clients in France and the Netherlands.
Charles Burton, global managing director of Experian's Business Strategies division, said: "The acquisition will form the basis of our operation in Belgium. We will strengthen Adhoc's existing consumer and retail analytics offer with access to our core profiling and consumer products such as Mosaic and Micromarketer Generation 3.
"The acquisition will give us a firm platform to develop our business in Belgium whilst providing a unique cross-border offering to all our European clients."
Adhoc Solutions clients include Carrefour, ING, Audi-VW, Mobistar and the fire services.
Stephane Roumieux, managing director of Adhoc Solutions, said: "By combining Experian's knowledge and expertise with Adhoc's presence in and knowledge of the Belgian market, we will be able to provide Belgian companies with a wider and more comprehensive portfolio of services."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Head of Lead Generation - Full-Service Agency Silverdrum to £60,000 + benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Midlands
- Analytics Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Executive Adam Recruitment £18000 - £23000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, Liverpool