Time-Life appoints GB Group for international cleansing
LONDON - Online DVD and CD retailer Time-Life has appointed GB Group to cleanse millions of customer data records in preparation for a series of direct marketing drives across Europe, Australia and New Zealand.
GB Group will check the accuracy of data held on potential customers living in 17 European cities and throughout Australasia, cleansing and screening against a range of international data sources.
Time-Life's international marketing teams will then use the data as part of a major integrated campaign across TV, print, telemarketing, direct sales and digital channels. Time-Life is centralising all customer data to enable it to effectively design and execute targeted campaigns and reduce marketing costs.
GB Group was appointed to help Time-Life after it helped the company to save over £40,000 last year as part of a UK-based data cleansing exercise.
Richard Law, chief executive of GB Group, said: "Time-Life is a great example of an international data-driven business that uses its customer information innovatively but in a non-intrusive way to maximise revenues and drive its highly successful business strategy."
Rob Waller, database marketing manager for Time-Life, said: "Our customers have placed 17m orders for 60m individual items -- we know this and much more because we now have a global data single view of our customers. Thanks to GB Group, which has access to the most comprehensive and independent international data sets and has the technology to process large volumes of data extremely quickly, we can support our singel-customer view with real-time marketing campaigns in Time-Life's most important sales territories."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Are you a Freelance AM, SAM or AD in a UK creative agency? We need you! Day rates £150 - £250 a day! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, Central London
- Freelance Account Manager? We need you now! Exciting accounts and excellent rates up to £170 a day. Barker Graves Up to £170/day, central London