Aricot Vert scoops DBA award for Scripture Union logo
LONDON - Design consultancy Aricot Vert has clinched a DBA Design Effectiveness award for rebranding a missionary organisation.
Aricot Vert picked up the DBA award in the Design for Society category for creating a new identity for Scripture Union, the non-denominational evangelistic movement aiming to stem the decline of organised religion in the UK.
With a £35,000 budget, Aricot reworked Scripture Union's existing lamp logo and came up with the strapline "light to live by".
The rebrand has helped to drive traffic to Scripture Union's site, where unique monthly visitor numner have leapt from 22,000 in 2002 to 61,800 in 2005.
Ian Humphries, corporate communications director at Fujitsu, said: "This is a really good example of how adopting a simple approach to communications can help build your brand."
Other DBA winners include design consultancy Landor, which won the Brand Identity Award for its Gulf Air rebrand, and The Team, which went home with the Print Award for creating a campaign for the National Assessment agency.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- PR Account Director Brand Recruitment £30000 per annum + plus bonuses + benefits, Norwich
- Senior Account Manager [Integrated] - Superb Agency - £37k+ Fill Recruitment Ltd £37k+, Central London